Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I know I know...Christmas is still a little ways away, but let me be the first to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! :) I made my blog all wintery and pretty just for you guys! We put up all of our Christmas decorations in the house this weekend. Brianna just loves it! She can't wait for Daddy to do the lights outside on the house too. She asks me every night when we pass other lights if we can do ours. I just tell her to ask her Daddy. Jason says I'm scheming on him! haha! I will post some new pictures of Brianna and the family soon. We had them taken at Portrait Innovations last weekend and they turned out great. I just haven't had time to get them on the computer. Stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Awww! Love the winter blog! I've been wanting to change mine, but I just haven't taken the time to pick a new background. I didn't know you got all your Christmas stuff up. Tyler's on me to do ours. Maybe this weekend sometime! :)