Friday, December 14, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!

CHEEEEEEEEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, last weekend we had Brianna's 2nd birthday party. It was a Jungle Book theme with a new jungle gym and all! Jason and I got her the SA-WEETEST swingset for her birthday. Yes, I know...my baby is spoiled rotten. I can smell her a mile away! We had all her closest friends here--and dang! She's got a lot!! All the kids had a blast playing with toys, eating cake and swinging on the swingset. It was a rainy, but warm day. Many people may have left with some extra surprises on the bottom of their feet since we had to walk through Maddie's area on the way to the swingset, but it's all good. :) Here are some pics of the big day! Again...I can't believe my baby girl is already 2!!!!
OH! And Thanks to Pam for making this awesome looking and tasting Jungle Book cake!!!





No comments: