Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My baby is 2!

I can't believe it's already been two years since I had my precious baby girl. She's SO not a baby anymore and everyday she reminds me of that. I keep asking her if she wants a baby brother or sister and she keeps saying yes. I tell her we need to make sure Daddy knows this because Daddy seems to give her whatever she wants! :) Yeah...I'm scheming just a little bit!
I have to tell this funny story about her...Sunday evening her and I were watching the show on CMT about the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader tryouts. On this show, for those that have never seen it, the girls all go through judging on their dance abilities, personalities and looks. (Of course...most were gorgeous!) AAAAnyways! They started doing their dances and Brianna was watching very intently. She then proceeded to get off the couch and start trying to do the high kicks and dancing herself! I was laughing so hard because it was just TOO CUTE! She was swinging her hair around and moving her arms and kicking her feet up. I just couldn't stand it. She was having a blast doing it too! So...I think I may be signing her up for dance classes this spring.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! She can follow in her Aunt Dani's footsteps cause I will probably have another boy and not get that!!!

Charyl said...

so cute!!! i can't beleive how fast all the kids are growing. yes you should most definitely sign her to dance classes. that would be so cute :)