Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Baby Girl on the way!

Today we went to the doctor for the ultrasound to find out what we're having. Verdict is that we have a very active child that was not wanting to cooperate! Finally the ultrasound lady was able to catch a glimpse of the "right part" to tell us we're having a baby girl! She may be a girl, but I'm thinking she's gonna be a fiesty one!! Should be a whole new adventure!!

Here is a picture I took of me today...I've packed on the belly since the last time I took a picture 4 weeks go.
Oh...and here's a picture of Brianna showing us her baby belly! So cute!!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Awww, you're BOTH very cute! (My goodness, so many blog updates!)

Anonymous said...

I am sorry for you guys!!! Brianna is going to be a wonderful big sister and I can't wait to see your new baby girl!!!