Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Stressful

Yet another stressful week at work. The last REALLY stressful week was back in May. Today was another stressful "May week". Management finally completed their "delayering" of management and peons and announced all of it today. Some were put into a talent pool where they sit until someone plucks them out for a job inside the company or they leave the company January 16th. Some were offered new positions and some kept the same positions with different managers. I ended up with the latter...I was able to keep my current position and just switch managers. WHEW! Talk about scary stuff right before Christmas. I have some friends who were actually put in the pool and are now having to look for jobs during this holiday season. I can't even imagine! Although, I'm glad it's over! Now I can get my Christmas shopping done and enjoy it with family.

No comments: