Thursday, December 18, 2008

BABY NAME HELP

We need help choosing a name for our new little girl on the way. Jason keeps shooting down all my ideas, so I thought I'd post some of them and get comments from you guys. What do YOU think about these???

  • Addison Brooke
  • Camryn Taylor
  • Taylor Marie
  • Emily Brooke
  • Brooke [middle name not chosen]
  • Riley [middle name not chosen]
  • Madison [middle name not chosen]

I'm almost certain Jason will not like Camryn because he can't spell it. He's already told me he didn't like Taylor for a girl either (it's his middle name and Marie is my middle name). Brianna brought up the name Emily the other day and I kind of liked it. Addison is the only name that Jason said he actually liked (I think it's because he likes Addison on Private Practice). I honestly really like Sydney (chick from the show Alias), but unfortunately it has been taken by my parents' dog. :( Too bad Prison Break or 24 didn't have any good girl names! :)

There you go...make your comments PUUULLLLEEEAAASSSSSSEEE!

6 comments:

Tedder Kids said...

I like Addison Marie or Emily Marie!! I know that's not exactly what you had but I love having family names! I really liked Taylor Marie but if he absolutely doesn't :(
I guess that's ok!

Good Luck!! :)

Caron said...

I don't envy you right now - we had a horrible time agreeing on names! I think Addison & Emily are both very pretty, and I've always liked Riley too.

But, I know how hard it can be to convince daddies to like the same names as us! :)

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Well, I love the idea of Taylor Marie. It is very cute! But if Jason will not go there...I like Addison or Riley the best I think! This is one of the toughest decisions ever! I don't envy you right now! :) Emily is a really cute name too that is making a come back!

~Cortney~

Amanda Walling said...

I think i like Addison Brooke. thats cute. then you could call her addie! i like madison too but then it would be madie for short and well you already got a madie! haha. good luck!

Charyl said...

Well I like Addison Brooke because well it is Andrea's daughter name.
How about these:

Adriana Marie
Adrienne Brooke
Alanna Marie
Avery Marie
Bella Marie
Cadence Marie or Kaitence Marie

Kristie said...

Taylor Marie is still my favorite. J's a punk. ;) I think it's kinda funny neither of us are using Mallorie/Mallory after all! :) I still think Addison is my second favorite. (of course, I'm a fan of Addison on PP, too).