Sunday, March 22, 2009

She Did It!

WE DID IT!


We have "bye bye binky" success!!! As of yesterday, we have been without binky and without much resistance! Brianna threw her binkies (ALL OF THEM) into the big gross trash can outside yesterday afternoon and then we went to Toys R Us to get her a pink Leapster! She was so excited to get the Leapster that I'm not sure she realized what we were really doing until it got to be around bedtime. She only had one breakdown and a few whiney spells for it, but she fell asleep fine without it. I honestly think it was way harder for me to watch her throw her binkies in the trash than it was for her to actually do it. I had to scoop her up and hug her for a good minute to keep her from seeing me cry! I was so sad to see my baby girl really grow up to be a big girl! She keeps telling me she is now my big girl and that Baby Taylor will be my baby girl. She's such a sweetie!!

Good Job Brianna!!!


2 comments:

Tedder Kids said...

YAY!!! That's awesome!! Congratulations Brianna!!!

Unknown said...

Those pictures of Brianna are addorable. She is your BIG Girl Now.