Thursday, April 23, 2009

Time Flies!

I can't believe there are now 13 days until my official due date! As of last week, we are officially full-term and are playing the waiting game. Waiting for Taylor to make her grand entrance! The dr. said last Wednesday that I was about 2 cm dialated and 50% effaced. She offered to schedule an induction for April 29th which we have taken her up on. She will be on call that day, so we will be garaunteed to have her there as well as able to plan for where Brianna will be a little better. Now, that's not to say that Taylor won't decide to come sooner than next Wednesday, but at least we have a definite end date in mind.
I've had two showers and am so greatful for the wonderful co-workers, friends and family for their generosity. Everyone has been so nice and supportive and we feel very very blessed to have you all in our lives.

This is my latest picture as of last Saturday where I'm 38 weeks. Everyone says I'm all belly, but it feels like so much more!


Here are the beautiful shower cakes. The pink one was made by Pam from work and the purple was made by Mamma Tedder. Both were YUMMY! Thank you ladies!!!

No comments: